- Use the "Create / Edit" drop-down menu to create & modify Player, Playlist, Listy or Advertising setups.
- Depending on the setup you are currently editing, additional contextual drop-down menu options will become available.
- Use these drop-down options to add components to the setup - such as Configuration options, Event or Behaviour triggers and Actions.
- When you select a component within the workspace its associated properties will be displayed, and can be modified, within this panel.
- Build relationships between components by connecting them together.
- Connections are made by dragging from red (out) arrows to green (in) arrows.
- When starting to make a connection, only those components which accept a connection from the originating component will be indicated.
- Break connections by moving the mouse over the connecting line and clicking on the cross (X) which appears.
- Making and breaking connections allows you to quickly switch between various component settings without needing to modify existing properties.
- Click on the workspace where you wish a component to be positioned, before adding it, and it will be added at this position.
- Components can be dragged around the workspace, allowing you to visually organise your setups however suits you.
- Holding the [Ctrl] key down when you stop dragging a component will "snap" it to the nearest grid position.
- Right-click on components for a contextual menu allowing you to clone setups, copy components and in the case of "Media source" components, search YouTube or Soundcloud for media.
- Right-click on the workspace in order to access the Tatami clipboard. Copied components can then be pasted from the clipboard to the workspace at this position.